• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE SOLVED - Bought the GameMaker Mobile License from Steam but it does not appear on My Account

I

Isidio Santos

Hello,

I would like to inform that i have bought the GameMaker Mobile license from Steam. However, it does not appear in my yoyo's account. I know that my Account from steam is linked correctly to yoyo's account since my other licence (desktop) does appear normally.

Can anyone help me out?

I have checked everything. I have also make sure that my profile form steam was set to public.

Thanks in Advance!

Yours,
Isidio Santos

I

Isidio Santos

Try waiting a bit or re-linking the steam account to site account.
Dear,

I have tried to re-linking my account a couple of times and it did not work.

I am very worried about this situation, not only because my mobile license does not appear on my yo-yo account but also because now, my account says that I have a trial version as well.

Until yesterday I only had the desktop version and it was everything ok. Today I bought the mobile version and it does not appear.

What can I do?

Thanks.

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
Dear,

I have tried to re-linking my account a couple of times and it did not work.

I am very worried about this situation, not only because my mobile license does not appear on my yo-yo account but also because now, my account says that I have a trial version as well.

Until yesterday I only had the desktop version and it was everything ok. Today I bought the mobile version and it does not appear.

What can I do?

Thanks.
Probably contact YoYo Games then - there's only so much that people can guess about on a public forum.

rIKmAN

Thank you!

I have contacted them, until now, no response.
They won't be back in the office for another 12hrs yet.

However I also remember my licences taking a little while to show up once I'd linked my Steam account - I think I went to bed and the next day it was linked and appearing correctly.

I

Isidio Santos

Sill no response from anyone.

That`s amazing how this company cares about its clients. You buy a license and for no reason, it does not appear in your account. You send them several messages using their ticket system, and no one cares to resolve this situation.

I

Isidio Santos

They won't be back in the office for another 12hrs yet.

However I also remember my licences taking a little while to show up once I'd linked my Steam account - I think I went to bed and the next day it was linked and appearing correctly.
Thank you very much for that information. However, it's been more than a day.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
The 12 hours @rIKmAN mentioned have barely passed, and your ticket surely is not the only one that was submitted yesterday (or anytime in the past, for that matter) and is still open. I can't recall same-day responses or even next-day responses being implied anywhere. This has nothing to do with how much the company cares about its clients, but has everything to do with how many tickets they get and how many they can realistically respond to in an appropriate manner in a given time frame.

Give the poor lemmings some time. :)

Are you able to use the Mobile module from within the Steam version? If so, that might be a temporary solution until the account link issues have been resolved.

I

Isidio Santos

The 12 hours @rIKmAN mentioned have barely passed, and your ticket surely is not the only one that was submitted yesterday (or anytime in the past, for that matter) and is still open. I can't recall same-day responses or even next-day responses being implied anywhere. This has nothing to do with how much the company cares about its clients, but has everything to do with how many tickets they get and how many they can realistically respond to in an appropriate manner in a given time frame.

Give the poor lemmings some time. :)

Are you able to use the Mobile module from within the Steam version? If so, that might be a temporary solution until the account link issues have been resolved.
Firslty, Thank you for reply.
No, I can't use it from steam as well, no idea why.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
You may need to log into your YoYo account and accept the changed terms and conditions - do you see anything like that when you log in, or have you already done it by any chance? I could imagine this to be something that could temporarily freeze any activity on an account such as linking module purchases.

If you haven't received such a pop-up after logging in over the past few days, try using a different browser to rule out browser-specific issues. Ensure to disable script blockers and other add-ons that might interfere with this process and try clearing all cookies related to YoYo Games and GameMaker Studio (or using a browser that has none stored).

I

Isidio Santos

You may need to log into your YoYo account and accept the changed terms and conditions - do you see anything like that when you log in, or have you already done it by any chance? I could imagine this to be something that could temporarily freeze any activity on an account such as linking module purchases.

If you haven't received such a pop-up after logging in over the past few days, try using a different browser to rule out browser-specific issues. Ensure to disable script blockers and other add-ons that might interfere with this process and try clearing all cookies related to YoYo Games and GameMaker Studio (or using a browser that has none stored).
I have accepted the terms and conditions. Also, I have tried to open my account several time using different browsers, such as Internt Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox, noone of that gave me different results. Additionally, I have tried to re-linking my account, and again the Mobile License does not appear.

I know that the linking between accounts is working just fine, because my other license(Desktop) does apper normally, therefore there is no problem concerning the link of accounts.

I have no idea what to do now.

I

Isidio Santos

Thankfully this issue has been solved.
Thank you very much everyone from YOYO Support !