[SOLVED] Best forum to post a clone-in-progress?

Bentley

I want to make a game clone, but I want to do it on GM Community: share / talk about code, get feedback, etc. I wasn't sure if that should go in the Work in Progress section or the Tutorials section. I just wanted to double check. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Hyomoto

I want to make a game clone, but I want to do it on GM Community: share / talk about code, get feedback, etc. I wasn't sure if that should go in the Work in Progress section or the Tutorials section. I just wanted to double check. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
If it's a work in progress, boom. That's a good spot! If it's just discussion the design is best. And lastly if the goal is to teach something, tutorials is probably fine.

Bentley

If it's a work in progress, boom. That's a good spot! If it's just discussion the design is best. And lastly if the goal is to teach something, tutorials is probably fine.
My inspiration to take on a game clone came from you Castlevania thread. So maybe I'll post it where you posted yours.

Hyomoto

Don't be afraid to join the GM Mentors Discord. I'm there, but plenty of other helpful folk as well :) I do like to help people out, just don't ask anything too tough ;)