[SOLVED] any means to contact locomalito?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Samuel Venable, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Samuel Venable

Samuel Venable Time Killer

Popular games are made by this GM user. I'd like his contact information because I got the source code to one of his games through an official humble bundle and i wanted his permission about something (which I'd rather keep confidential between me and him for the time being, and it's not appropriate to share with this community anyway because it is not a GameMaker-related question I have for him). But, he is a part of this community in the sense he is a GM user and several of his games are on the YoYo showcase. I have no idea whether he has a GMC account or not.

This is his website, which seems to provide no way of contacting him:

https://locomalito.com/

P.S. I don't use twitter, if there is anything instead of that, I'd much rather use something else. i.e. email

Thanks!
    Samuel

2. IndianaBones

IndianaBones Member

PM me.

Samuel Venable likes this.
  3. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

The fact that he conspicuously provides no contact info on his website and only provides a Twitter handle should maybe suggest that he doesn't want unsolicited contact? I've dealt with the guy a few times before and I'd say that you should really create a Twitter account and just DM him...

Samuel Venable likes this.
  4. Samuel Venable

Samuel Venable Time Killer

Ok, that's what I think I'll end up doing.