• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM (SOLVED) Android license agreements problems

The-any-Key

EDIT:
Found the problem. I had 2 SDK folders. One on my external drive and one on C. I updated the wrong one :)

ORG POST:
I goth this error when I try export to Android:
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.companyname.EATestAPK'.
> You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
[SDK Patch Applier v4, Google Repository, Android Support Repository].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

I downloaded Google Repository and Android Support Repository via the SDK and accepted the license.
But it still shows the error. I guess something else is missing or GM is looking for the license files somewhere they aren't. Here is my SDK manager.

androidLicenseProblem.jpg

I checked the https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/216753748-SDK-Version-Support
And it say:
(Please note: Support libraries are not listed on SDK Manager anymore, you can find them here: \extras\android\m2repository\com\android\support\support-v4)
And found it on my computer:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\extras\android\m2repository\com\android\support\support-v4

And my best guess is that I should put the needed ones in:
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio-Early-Access\Android\runner\ProjectFiles

But in that case where?

Last edited: