• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Downloading [SOLVED] All Working Now. [] Can't get passed the EULA Agreement popup?

Amon

I'm using the new Edge Browser but have tried with Firefox also and I can't get passed the EULA Agreement popup. No matter how many times I click on "I have read and agree to this EULA" it just sits there and does nothing. I'm trying to add a few free assets to my account. The only thing that stops that is the above.

Has anyone else encountered this or can offer a solution?

I had made a post days ago in the v.2.3 issue topic regarding this. While you experience with Edge and FF, I was with Chrome, got through with Edge (didn't try FF - don't have it on pc). I'm not sure what's going on either, since if this is about the asset; I've tried with those for v.1.4, v.2.2x, and v.2.3 on Chrome, no difference. But when I do get past the EULA on Chrome, the asset doesn't receive that "green tick", and reopening the asset page will present me the EULA to agree to all over again.