• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS [SOLVED] AdMob GDPR Consent Form Failing to Load

B

BobbySonOfRasmus

I've been able to successfully integrate AdMob interstitial and rewarded ads into my iOS game; however, I am currently trying to add the AdMob Consent Form that comes with the Google Consent SDK but am, unfortunately, failing. I have followed this tutorial correctly (I think.....) and I am still getting failures...

https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019956652-iOS-and-Android-Google-Consent-SDK

Once I build the project in XCode, after the ads have been initialized I then get a notice in the console that says:

"LOADING CONSENT FORM"

...which is then followed by...

"CONSENT FORM LOAD ERROR"

Has anyone been able to get this to work yet? I would prefer using the Google-provided consent form rather than building my own if possible.

N

Narayan Lewandowski

Heya. I also cannot get the google consent form to show up. I am getting different error messages though as I am trying to compile for android and so i'm not using xcode. How did you solve your issue??