• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker 【SOLVE】Trouble with persistant instance

M

mather12

Have you guys ever been in this situation?,when change the room all persistant object has created another one again in the new room..

S

Silver_Mantis

You are only putting the persistent objects in the very first room of your game right?
If you have an object of the same kind in each room, they will all carry over. When an object is persistent it does not delete other objects like it.

M

mather12

After restart my computer , it's done ,anyway thanks.

M

mather12

You are only putting the persistent objects in the very first room of your game right?
If you have an object of the same kind in each room, they will all carry over. When an object is persistent it does not delete other objects like it.
No,maybe I haven't shut down my computer for too long,it's something wrong.Anyway thank you.