Genre: Sci-fi, Bullet hell
Current state: Early Alpha
A space-shooter game with battle mechanics done in the most classic way with improvements and additions added at every corner. This is a demo-version, mainly focused on improving and polishing out combat mechanics and more.
There is no story right now, but Arcade mode is available for you to try and achieve your most highest score! This is also a nice playground to which new content will arrive first: Enemy ships, bosses, player ships and more!
- Arcade mode available.
- Two player ships.
- Upgrade your ships and unlock modules!
- Three difficulties.
- Tutorial available.
- One boss available.
- Over 8 enemy types. Four of which belong to Green faction.
I have rather ambitious plans for what may look like a small and simple game like this!
Career mode - You will appear on one of the stations as a pilot cadet and after a small introduction quest, your hands will be untied. As a player, you will be able to travel between stations, accept missions, hunt for resources and earn the money your way to obtain the ship of your dream. There are more plans for this, but one step at the time...
Story mode - Main focus of this game. Following Ashley's life, you will experience a rather emotional and dark story of a person, who has faced a chain of events, both happy and tragic and witness how these events may change one soul into something entirely different.
After months of developing this fun project, I've finally got my guts together to make it public. Right now, I believe it is in a playable state with as less bugs present as possible (there are a few annoying bugs but they don't break the gameplay...) and I would love to receive some feedback from you.
Thank you in advance!
27/11/2019 - Build 1.7
23/11/2019 - Build 1.6
- Added new custom music to main menu.
- Asteroids will not appear on Pool_1 any longer.
- Removed delay between new enemy wave and Asteroid field end.
- Fixed a bug caused by Star spawner object.
- Updated background for both main menu and arcade mode.
- Adjusted speed of the ships per difficulty selection.
- Adjusted spawn chance of special ships at Pool_1.
- Changed the way SFX works for player weapons.
- Fixed a bug which would cause a crash if you try to start a tutorial.
- Music has been removed from tutorial.
- Non-custom music has been removed.
- Speed of enemy ships has been reduced a little bit.
- Fixed a critical bug which would cause the game to freeze once the music ends.
23/11/2019 - Build 1.6
- Fixed a bug, where option 'Shop on start' would cause Shop not to appear when it is required.
- Added localization structure for future multi-language support.
- Fixed another bug with checkpoints. Checkpoints now should work as intended.
- Added Asteroids to Arcade game.
- Added Ship info tab to Main menu.
- Added difference for ships' End Stats. Ships no longer end with 10 Hull, Armor and Shields after all upgrades. Each ship has individual cap.
- Updated Ship info tab with more information and graphics.
- Added minor visual effects for Player ships.
- Adjusted spawn chance of Asteroids for each Pool.
- Added thruster sprites to some enemy ships.
- Fixed a bug, where after two deaths, if checkpoint selected, stats would not be saved.
- Fixed a bug, where stats would not be displayed during pause.
- Updated main menu with simplistic space_station front BG.
- Add firefight scene to main menu BG.
- Options tab updated - Players can now select WASD or Arrows for movement.
- Options tab updated - Players can now mute or unmute music.
- Added information tab for Pilots.
- Added placeholder sound to main menu.
- Additional checkpoint fixes.
- Fixed a bug, where after restart with checkpoint selected, levels would be messed up.
- Fixed a bug, where weapon load would not be saved at checkpoints.
- Added Announcements.
- Fixed a bug, where dialog would become misaligned upon switch to Full Screen mode.
- Added loot pickup sound, whenever player picks up loot, duh.
- Added click sound for buttons at main menu.
- Added Kim character to main menu. Uncolored. WIP.
- Added a minor glow effect for enemy lasers.
- Added a minor glow effect for player lasers.
- Changed dialog font to support fullscreen view better.
- Fixed a bug. If a 'Shop on start' is selected, it won't appear upon level restart.
- Placeholder music has been changed to a different one. Still a placeholder music!
- Added checkpoints to Arcade mode as an option.
- Player stats are saved after boss has been defeated and Blitz shop has been closed.
- Added armor repair kit.
- Updated sprites for armor and hull repair kits.
- Added minor animation to armor and repair kits.
- Added new enemy ship for Green faction - Crusader MK1.
- Fixed a bug, where armor repair kit would go over the cap upon collection.
- Added rotation effect to repair kits.
- Added new player ship - Viper.
- Viper has initially more shields but less hull and armor.
- Viper has only single cannon but its initial damage is 2.
- Viper's power mode - reflective shield.
- Added ship selection in Arcade tab.
- Fixed a bug, where music would lay on each other during level restart.
- Added Welcome screen.
- Welcome screen now contains current game build and status.
- Background is slightly adjusted. It's now more darker. We've lost some stars too.
- Adjusted waiting time for tutorial stages.
- Starting dialog for Arcade is back.
- Area limitation has been changed:
- Borders are highlighted only when player is close to them.
- Added difficulty system for arcade mode.
- Currently difficulty only changes enemy ship stats.
- Rewards are also affected by difficulty.
- Fixed game glitch that appears upon pressing ESC key during Pause.
- Removed ability to restart room. You can only restart room if you are dead.
- Added new ship - Minespawner.
- Minespawner appears on Pool_3+ and delivers mines as it passes by.
- Enemy drones will no longer spawn during shop menu in arcade mode.
- Fixed - Mines now spawn again.
- Added Exit button to Arcade tab.
- Added a simplified tutorial.
- Added dialog font.
- Adjusted dialog x, y pos and spacing between lines.
- Game has reached an early stage playable status.