• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Opinion So whats the real deal with all this NWO/illuminati stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frog

We have all seen the Taco Bell "Belluminati" commercial, we've all heard rumors about Hollywood and Rosanne's famous "MK Ultra" comment. And of course, YouTube... Of which I won't say much more.

My question is simple, and anyone is welcome to share their views, but I don't want any anger or negativity, and nothing personal (directed at people, rather than ideas). The question is... What do you know about this topic? What have you heard? For example, do you know anybody who is into gnostic studies or the occult who has shared any gems with you?

What do we make of all of this, for lack of a better word, stuff that's popping up everywhere? Is this a real thing? The illuminati? Or is there something else going on? I have my own ideas, of course, and I am reserving judgment until I have heard more on the matter... But I believe that there really is a whole secret world of people who get together and talk about mystical things, and that there is a definite agenda.

I just can't say what it's truly all about.

Anybody?

MOD EDIT: Post reverted. Please don't edit your posts to make it seem like you were talking about something different. This is deceitful and dishonest.

RujiK

You're trying too hard to make a new fake controversy. Make your bait less obvious maybe.

Last edited:
F

frog

Thank you for your thoughts. While I sort out on my end some confusion, particularly in regards to how to consider your contribution with respect to the topic, I encourage anyone else to weigh in.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Maybe share your own thoughts first? A discussion doesn't start with just a bunch of questions, it generally requires a hypothesis from the discussion starter to get the ball rolling. ;)

F

frog

I find that taking that approach usually leads to bickering and a debate where people take sides, which isn't what I am looking for. I want I input. If nobody has anything to offer, that's okay as well.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
In that case I'm, going to close the topic. If you're not going to commit yourself to an opinion, but rather wait to see what others say, then the topic obviously isn't worth talking about. I feel that this kind of approach smacks of trolling, since this way the troll gets to see what the "lie of the land" is and can then make comments based on that for maximum impact. Now, I'm not saying you're a troll, but permitting topics like this only encourages others who may be trolls to do the same... and I'd rather that if people are going to make a topic about something, then they put their money where their mouth is and commit themselves to an opinion so the rest have a base on which to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.