So is this forum dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceaselessly

With the new forum update in place, I'd say that either it's still standing strong and is healthier than ever... or it did in fact die and it was necessary to use necromancy to revive it.
Quick, someone cast Speak with Dead and see if the forum responds.

We all know this thread won't, unfortunately.

Regardless of how you feel about the forum dying or not, wouldn't hurt for a few of you to try some of the games in the Completed Games forum.
It's pretty sad how little feedback a lot of the games are getting.

Shout out to Toque for taking the time to leave some positive comments for a bunch of dreamers.

SnoutUp

Regardless of how you feel about the forum dying or not, wouldn't hurt for a few of you to try some of the games in the Completed Games forum.
Yeah, new theme won't be enough to revive those boards. Needs some sort of way to feature completed games on the front page.

Toque

Shout out to Toque for taking the time to leave some positive comments for a bunch of dreamers.
Surprised anyone noticed haha. I don't have lot of technical skills but I appointed myself as a GM cheerleader. Every GM game is awesome attitude. I will soon have a windows laptop and be able to play and leave more informative comments. No game posted deserves zero replies........

RollyBug

Something that I'm sad doesn't exist much around here anymore is forum games. During (I think) the waiting period between the old forum and this one we migrated those to a Discord server. Each platform has it's own benefits; here we had a much larger pool of people to play with. That's the only thing I can think has really "died" here.

Rob

I promise I'll get on that in the near future

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
There was this old saying going around that "You can make games, play games, and have a life. Pick up to 2." I guess too many people on here picked "have a life" :p

Well the forum did die half a day as this new forum was reborn.

Something that I'm sad doesn't exist much around here anymore is forum games. During (I think) the waiting period between the old forum and this one we migrated those to a Discord server. Each platform has it's own benefits; here we had a much larger pool of people to play with. That's the only thing I can think has really "died" here.
Too busy making other games I guess?

S

SSJCoder

There was this old saying going around that "You can make games, play games, and have a life. Pick up to 2." I guess too many people on here picked "have a life" :p
GAMES ARE LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.