• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

So I Have these Codes for Game Maker Pro...

A

Atticus Zed

I just redeemed them all. Pro Edition, Android, HTML 5, and...well, all of the extras. I was excited, but I don't have the original GM, and Game Maker 2 says it still has all of it's features locked because I'm still using the trial version. So is Game Maker Studio 2 compatible with these codes, or did I just flush all my money down the toilet and have absolutely nothing to show for it?

Lukan

Gay Wizard Freak
Where did you get the code and where did you redeem them?

GMS 1.4 is not for sale officially anymore, so if you recently purchased these keys, then they weren't official merchandise, and there's nothing to be done.
If you got them a while ago and redeemed them on Yoyo's account page, then contact the helpdesk and tell them your issue.

The-any-Key

Sounds like you have GMS1.4 export modules codes. If you buy GMS2 you will get GMS1.4 and you should be able to use the licence codes for the export modules there.

Last edited:

Lukan

Gay Wizard Freak
Also, GMS2 is not compatible with GMS 1.4 code no, but if they were legitimate, then a 1.4 download should appear on your account page, allowing you to install the software and download your modules.
1.4 is still a great package, if not lacking in a bit of newer polish and features.

rIKmAN

Also, GMS2 is not compatible with GMS 1.4 code no, but if they were legitimate, then a 1.4 download should appear on your account page, allowing you to install the software and download your modules.
1.4 is still a great package, if not lacking in a bit of newer polish and features.
It sounds like he's probably bought Humble Bundle 1.4 key(s) that someone is reselling on G2A or somewhere similar, but as you say if he's redeemed them (and Pro is included as he stated) then he should be able to download 1.4 from his YYG account page.

Last edited: