So, GMS 1.4 is dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rbfraphael

I have a question, but I'm not sure if that question have asked before by other people :p rsrs.

So, now, with GameMaker-Studio 2 and all of her features, GameMaker-Studio 1(.X) is dead? YoYo Games continue her development and support? I've making this question because I bought the GMS1 a bit before GMS2 announcement. I've testing the GMS2 Beta and it's very cool, but I'm not have money to buy it's full version. I bought GMS1 in Humble Bundle (If gms2 has a promotion like this, maybe I can buy it) and I'm very very very happy with it. I'm not want to take my money to trash :(...

Lastly, please YoYo Games don't ignore GameMaker-Studio 1 and her BIG community and games and other things.

PS: I'm from Brazil and here, GameMaker-Studio has a very hight price to buying it (in Steam, that works with our coin - Real R$) and buying it from exterior (by the YoYo Games' Store, for example) the prices is multiplied by 2 for taxes purposes.

PS2: Sorry for my bad english rsrs

Bingdom

Googledom
Gms1 will still receive support for some time, possibly even after once gms2 is out of beta. I don't know the dates.

RizbIT

updates are fine but this whole new version is like cramming everyone onto a nice big bus, charging them a fair amount, taking them half way to their destination then telling them to all get off and onto another bigger bus and they have to pay more.

People who stay on the old bus might, just might make it to their destination , but no gaurantess..

N

NPT

updates are fine but this whole new version is like cramming everyone onto a nice big bus, charging them a fair amount, taking them half way to their destination then telling them to all get off and onto another bigger bus and they have to pay more.

People who stay on the old bus might, just might make it to their destination , but no gaurantess..
Nominated for worst analogy of 2016.

Llama_Code

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.