SMF - 3D collisions, animation, materials and level editor - Now works in HTML5!

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by TheSnidr, Feb 14, 2017.

1. JaimitoEs

JaimitoEs Member

I have not had time to try your editor, but it shows that it is a titanic work. This is worthy of great merits. Not even a great company has been able to implement something like that in its editor. In short, you have done the work of several engineers of the time being only one person. My utmost respect and I hope you get to show the new tools of your editor, I see nothing wrong with the animation tool implemented! Consider selling the second version of your editor, I am sure that many users (including me) would support you to promote this great tool. Best regards and happy new year!

Morendral likes this.
  2. Morendral

Morendral Member

Perhaps some people would like to collaborate with you on this, to ease the workload. As was already said, this is a tremendous effort, and truly impressive that it was done by one person. Unless you plan on selling all or part of it, maybe even consider open sourcing?

I wish i had the technical ability to contribute, but i remember others posting in here who do have that and are willing to help.