• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free Smash Doors for iOS/Android/Amazon/PC is available to download for Free now

I

iNCEPTIONAL

Smash doors in. Front doors, back doors, white doors, black doors. All colors and all kinds. Smash in all the doors you can find!

The game has been available on iOS/Android/Amazon for a while and I've just recently added a Free PC version too.

Visit the GAME PAGE to choose which version you'd like to play for Free now. :-D

Visit the GAME PAGE to choose which version you'd like to play for Free now. :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
This is kinda silly... but it's fun. I played the PC version from your site, and I enjoyed it. Good casual gaming, when you don't want anything too complicated. Why did you pick doors, btw? I mean, there's lots of things you could smash. Doors aren't the first thing that come to mind. :p But this works well.

It starts rather slowly. Too slowly, in my opinion. For the first minute or so, I thought it was boring and I almost quit. Then the doors starting coming in multiple waves, with the occasional "not a door" to avoid. And it got a bit more interesting. So I'd recommend ramping it up more quickly. Just by a little, so you don't lose a player to boredom.

EDIT: I just played it again...and it seemed to ramp up more quickly.. so it's fine. Or maybe it just seems faster because I've had a glass of wine.

The graphics are pretty slick. But the music is VERY cool. I love that techno sounding beat. Is that your composition? It's very nice. +1 for that.

Nice game overall. It would work well as HTML5, so you might want to consider that. Good luck with it on the stores.

I

iNCEPTIONAL

This is kinda silly... but it's fun. I played the PC version from your site, and I enjoyed it. Good casual gaming, when you don't want anything too complicated. Why did you pick doors, btw? I mean, there's lots of things you could smash. Doors aren't the first thing that come to mind. :p But this works well.

It starts rather slowly. Too slowly, in my opinion. For the first minute or so, I thought it was boring and I almost quit. Then the doors starting coming in multiple waves, with the occasional "not a door" to avoid. And it got a bit more interesting. So I'd recommend ramping it up more quickly. Just by a little, so you don't lose a player to boredom.

EDIT: I just played it again...and it seemed to ramp up more quickly.. so it's fine. Or maybe it just seems faster because I've had a glass of wine.

The graphics are pretty slick. But the music is VERY cool. I love that techno sounding beat. Is that your composition? It's very nice. +1 for that.

Nice game overall. It would work well as HTML5, so you might want to consider that. Good luck with it on the stores.
Cheers. :)

I picked doors because it's actually a play on Kieth Lemon's catch phrase (he's a TV celebrity in the UK), which I'll let you look up for yourself. You probably didn't notice but two of my games are actually published under the name "Boinkism" instead of "iNCEPTIONAL" (the games are Smash Doors and Tap to Flap), and this is the name I use when I'm just being silly and making daft/immature games, so "Smashing Doors in" is actually a bit naughty if you know Keith Lemon's catch phrase. ;-)

The difficulty ramp is a little random so it sometimes starts a little more or less difficult, but I can go in and adjust it to throw in a couple of extra doors at the start just so it's not too slow.

The music is by a guy called Exkakx on Newsgrounds.com. I used the same tune on iLectronz too just because I liked it so much, although it's better suited to Smash Doors.

Does GMS let me output to HTML5 without an additional license? And how hard is it to do; do I need to change loads of stuff in my game/code just to get it to work?

Last edited by a moderator: