• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released Slinx the cat in glitch runner.

T

teamrocketboyz

the aim of the game is simple. you have 20 small levels and the goal is to collect the 3 rings and the star the fastest. (or just the star its up to you) can you beat slinxes highscore?

each ring is worth 2 points and the star has a timer that counts down from 5, whatever is left on the star timer once the star is collected is X 2. its up to you to decide. go for them all or get the star while its high.

Controller is recommended but not required.

the game can be found here https://gamejolt.com/games/SLINX_THE_CAT_in_Glitch_Runner/523777

T

teamrocketboyz

Looks great. I don’t get where the “glitch” comes into play???
it doesnt really. this came around when i was creating my platformer game (slinx the cat) its a slower paced platformer with a different look and feel, lets just say this is a spin off of sorts.