Hi. I decided to optimize how I render my game's terrain. The terrain is tile-based. I was simply looping through every tile on screen every frame and recalculating subimages and rendering tiles. As you can imagine, this didn't really work, as it took 95% of my debugger's profiling time. So, I made the switch to Vertex Buffers. I used sprite_get_uvs, etc. and got it all rendering 100% perfectly minus one small glitch: There is a grid where it isn't reading colors. Here is a picture of what I'm talking about: Notice how the water underneath the map is visible along the edges of the repeated stone texture. I tried the following: -Turning off AA -Enabling "Edge Filtering" on all terrain textures -Increasing "Border Size" on the environment texture page from 2 to 3 -Disabling "Allow Scaling" on the texture page -Cleaning the project Sometimes it does this on sand tiles, and other times it doesn't.