• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Slayer's Upgrade examples (3D collisions)

Kentae

Hello GMC :)
I would like to have some 3D collisions in the project I'm working on and Slayer's Upgrade seemed like a good choice since I want to port the game for both Windows and Mac. So far I have not found any other collision system that can be used for both.

The problem is that I can't find any examples on how to use it... In other words the learningprocess would be both painfull and slow. I would have to go through all the scripts in order to find out what they all do and then test my way to sucess.

I'd really like to learn how to use it and having an example or two would really speed up that process.

(If I can't find any examples I will probably just use venomous's 3D collision system. Even though it is for Windows only, I at least have alot of experiance working with it and will be able to implement it in mere minutes.)

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated :)