Asset - Scripts Slayer plug-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Ellis

Is that the 3D extension? It's like a library of 3D stuff, I don't think it works straight away, you have to learn how to use the functions to set it up, which requires you to know alot of stuff, it should've said that really before you paid $30 for it
From what I remember most of the techniques are sound to be fair

Joe Ellis

The extension is good for learning how to code 3D, its VERY good for that, but if your looking for an instant 3d engine, that isn't it

Im not necessarily looking for a full game engine. For example, I don't know what the code for this is:

with instance_create(0,0,slayersUpgrade.slayersObject)
{

in skyboxcreate
-----------------

i know instance_create creates a new instance of an obejct
and use you can use with with a variable to enter into its context
but I don't understand the combination of the code.

This is the error I'm getting after I added the script for the skybox:

of Create Event
for object oEventInitializer:
global variable name '__objectDepths' index (100020) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script___global_object_depths (line 12) - var len = array_length_1d(global.__objectDepths);
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script___global_object_depths (line 12)
called from - gml_GlobalScript_3 (line 1) - __global_object_depths()

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
You should contact the maker of the extension and request that they provide support (you can do this through the Marketplace contact forum). We don't usually permit support questions about specific extensions on the GMC as they are owned by the people that make them, and those people may not want their code to be shown and discussed publicly, especially if the asset was a paid asset. So, contact slayer 64 for support, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.