Portfolio - Programming Skilled Programmer for hire

T

theweirdn8

About Me:

Click here for full portfolio.

Hello,

My name is Natan Hurde. I have been started my adventure in the world of GameDev via Game Maker 6.x and stuck around through GMS1. I later learned JavaScript, C++, PHP and CSS. I have completed a few game jam games before, as well as build and create my own game engine using C++. That engine is called "Game Pencil Engine" and is available for free and is open source for multiple platforms. The reason for this post is I need to acquire funds to help pay for my bills as I further enhance the game engine. I am free to your projects. Compared to others, my rates are negotiable from $25.00 an hour.

My Skills:
  • Engines: Game Maker, Construct, Godot, Game Pencil
  • Languages: GDScript, GML, C++, JS, PHP, SQL

Portfolio:

3D Model Primer Pro

https://gamejolt.com/games/command-throne/23710[']A screenshot of Command Throne aka Underground Space Wars. The project is currently on hiatus.

Contact Info
If you are interested in having me work for you please email me at nathan at__ nathanhurde[DOT]com, PM me here, or on discord (@theweirdnate 6818), or simply reply here. Please note, do I do not sign NDAs or Do-not-Complete clauses since I'm still creating the Game Pencil Engine.

A

AaronMM

Hello, I'm looking for help making my game work on web browsers. Right now, I can't get audio to work on Chrome (Mac) or on any browser on my iPhone. I also can't get fullscreen to work on my iPhone.