• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Skeletal animation need to load every time in every new project version

G

gold141

When I create new version of project (saving my current project with new version number) GM2 says that "sprite is not supported". (sprites are in same directory as always)
And I need to load them again. It was not same problem in GM1.
Error.png

Y

Yazuka

Hi there,

Could you please put in a support ticket with a link to your .Spine file as well as any images which go with this spine file as well as a copy of your project which generates this error. We've improved this error message already internally and the cause of this is probably that your Atlas file to go with your .json is corrupted and is missing information which previously never threw an error but it would be useful to have the above files to help us see if we can figure out the cause of this and I'm also interested in whether this Spine worked in the previous version (2.0.5)?

rIKmAN

Hi there,

Could you please put in a support ticket with a link to your .Spine file as well as any images which go with this spine file as well as a copy of your project which generates this error. We've improved this error message already internally and the cause of this is probably that your Atlas file to go with your .json is corrupted and is missing information which previously never threw an error but it would be useful to have the above files to help us see if we can figure out the cause of this and I'm also interested in whether this Spine worked in the previous version (2.0.5)?
Not sure if this is related to this bug: http://bugs.yoyogames.com/view.php?id=26045 but you still can't "Save As" a project including Spine sprites in the latest version, it literally breaks all Spine sprites, they all appear as big red X's as soon as you Save As.

That link says it was fixed in March - any idea when it will make it into a release, or is this new problem the attempted fix?