Simple Stopwatch/Timer

BonezyBoy

Hello 😃, I am coding a game for a school project and I have encountered an issue when making a a stopwatch/timer
if you have any idea on how I can fix this or make it better, it would help a lot.

Code I'm using -

create event :
secs = 0

step event :

secs+= (delta_time/1000000)*room_speed

draw event :
draw_text_transformed_color( room_width/40, 1,
x,y,string(secs div 3600) + ":" + string(secs div 60) + ":" + string(secs mod 60),
1, 1, 0, w, w, w, w, 1);

Attachments

Nidoking

The error message means that you're sending 13 arguments to the draw_text_transformed_color function, but it only takes 11. So you need to figure out which ones you put in there that don't belong and remove them. The Manual page will be useful. In general, the best way to solve a problem is to read things - the error message, the Manual page, and your own code.

BonezyBoy

The error message means that you're sending 13 arguments to the draw_text_transformed_color function, but it only takes 11. So you need to figure out which ones you put in there that don't belong and remove them. The Manual page will be useful. In general, the best way to solve a problem is to read things - the error message, the Manual page, and your own code.
thank you