Beta Siam Twinstick - Twin Stick Shooter - up to 2 players

OPEN BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

the open beta for "Siam Twinstick" has finally started.
Included are the first 3 levels of the game (with a boss).
The game is actually almost done, it lacks little things like more sounds, a few effects and fine tuning.
The final game includes 22 level a 6 bosses.
About feedback of any kind, I would be very happy.

https://matchup-gamedesign.itch.io/siam-twinstick

ABOUT

A TwinStick-Shooter that can be played up to 2 players cooperatively on one PC, or as Singleplayer. The game is actually almost done, and with this beta-build you can test the first 3 levels out of 22 with 6 boss-fights.

GAMEPLAY
Blast your way from one level to the next, with one friend or alone. It is all about fast reaction and to keep calm... because the enemys come in quantities!
No matter what experience level you got, there are 4 different difficulty levels to choose from.

STORY
You are awakened by a strange, godlike creature and your mission is to save the world from evil with your battleship… So lets go!

BETA
If you have played the beta, please leave a honest comment about the game. You can also contact me directly or via the feedback-form.
Thank you!!!

Some Screenshots

Small Gameplay Video:
Here is a small gameplay video, showing level4 in singleplayer-mode. For the best quality, pick “720p HD” in the lower right corner.

Tell me what you think

I would appreciate it if you give me some feedback, whether good or bad ;)

I want to use the opportunity to get in touch with some other Gamedesigners like you, so add me on Twitter
and check out my Website.

Best regards, see you.

Last edited:
Some gameplay from my upcoming game “Siam Twinstick”. Shows Level 2 and Level 3 (crazy bossfight against Molooree).

OPEN BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

the open beta for "Siam Twinstick" has finally started.
Included are the first 3 levels of the game (with a boss).
The game is actually almost done, it lacks little things like more sounds, a few effects and fine tuning.
The final game includes 22 level a 6 bosses.
About feedback of any kind, I would be very happy.

https://matchup-gamedesign.itch.io/siam-twinstick