Windows Shrouded in Sanity

S

Steve Gal

Shrouded in Sanity

Screenshots:

ss_35b5f618ee91b768d24fe11c71e16a87b9452ec7.1920x1080.jpg ss_a49e05d59274a95038507766cd8c053d6eb913a0.1920x1080.jpg ss_af5ca548699c1a7ffc96d96d6eaf92d8f54c954e.1920x1080.jpg

Shrouded in Sanity is my first finished GMS project, it's been on steam a while but I forgot to post it here. It was a long project to finish mainly because it started out very different as a more open cit and manor exploration based game, I learned a lot about GMS during it, and still love GMS.

SiS is a survival-horror game inspired by Resident Evil 1, Dark Souls, and Eternal Darkness.

Set in the alternative historical setting of 1897 Angelic Empire of Britannia, your contract will order you to eliminate the source of the unnatural fog enveloping the Berelai Manor.

Discover the secrets of the estate, as you look for answers among the violent inhabitants. A strange and repelling madness took hold of the servants roaming the halls, and they will attack on sight, for their madness is one rooted in a deeper understanding of cosmic insignificance.

To repel the maddening horrors, your Iaito cane, and Waltham A9 hand canon will aid you. To mend your injuries your Vitae concoctions will offer healing.

Beware, whatever unearthly events have transpired, your sanity will be tested as the truth unfolds in this hungry all-consuming Fog.

Download:
Find the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/444590

If you have any question ask away.

N

nramjieawan

Interesting looking game you have there. I like the look of the artwork. As always I am curious how you created the artwork for you game? Did you pay an outside party, or you did it by yourself using some type of program like inkscape? Reason I ask is because I am definitely no artist and think that is what would stand between me actually making a game.

S

Steve Gal

Photoshop for all backgrounds, and Graphics Gale( a small Japanese software) for all pixelart, and animations.
I did all the art myself, I did used to go to art high school and uni but I ignored it for a decade hence why it's so bad at some parts.