1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Show us your cats :3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yal, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Yal

Yal GMC Memer GMC Elder

Do you have cats? Or does your cats have you?! Pics or it didn't happen! OwO How does your cat(s) look? What's their origin story? What's their favorite food? Do you have animals that aren't actually cats but kinda look like cats if you squint a little bit? Do tell :3

I've got 2 cats and mom got 1 (she bought a kitten because she was jealous at my bond with my 2 cats), and since I still live with my parents (blame society!) all three of them can be together in harmony.

This is a picture of my two kitties (from earlier this year when it still wasn't classified as animal abuse to let them play outdoors).
    [​IMG]
    We've had the big boi on the right, named Astrof ("Catastrophe" without "cat", in swedish) for a while, and I noticed he was starting to act depressed. The balcony has a net so he can be outside chasing bugs as much as he wants, but it was clear he was missing something else. Eventually, I realized he was missing a friend!

So I got him a little kitten this year. I intentionally got a kitten with the same pattern as him, so that when she grows up, they'll look like twins and be super adorable omg *-* Also she's named Frosta because she's pale as snow, and it's also an anagram on Astrof. Now they're best friends even though they're so different sizes~

(also mom's cat just keeps knocking over my teacups and eating my hair accessories so I'm not super fond of her)

2. Misu

Misu The forum's immigrant

yush. I wove cats!!! OwO

I dont have any cats but here is a photo of one I took a year ago

[​IMG]

3. TheouAegis

TheouAegis Member

4. pixeltroid

pixeltroid Member

This is Cat #1. He's around 1.5 years old. I rescued him off the streets on a wet rainy night.
    This is him sitting in an orange box.

small.jpg

And this is him taking a nap on my bed:
    9gag.jpg

This is cat #2. He is around 4 months old. His mom littered in my house and abandoned him when he was a month old.

This is him chilling out by a cardboard box

kitten1_small.jpg

And this is him hiding inside a red shopping bag:

IMG_4830 copy.jpg

5. carbodemnice

carbodemnice Member

I love it! They are so cute!

6. Bearman_18

Bearman_18 Member

@pixeltroid Daammmn! That's some skilled photography right there!

Rob and pixeltroid like this.
  7. Walky

Walky Member

This is Trico, called him like that because he won't listen to a thing I say.
    Someone recently left him along with three other cats in a shoe box in the entrance of my building (the rest got adopted).

trico.jpg

And this is Nino, found him near a trash can around 8 years ago.

nino.jpg

Mimi was adopted online and died earlier this year. She was extremely grumpy about her personal space (being the first one we adopted) but grew a little less grumpy over time.

mimi.jpg

Pepa was also found on the streets, and died two years ago. She was the sweetest cat ever.

pepa.jpg

Both Mimi and Pepa were cremated, we keep the urns in our bedroom.

8. 11clock

11clock Member

This is my cat:

9. Rob

Rob Member

This is why I can never have anything nice:

[​IMG]

I fitz I sitz???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RefresherTowel likes this.