• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows She can't control it

She can't control it
can be played here: http://gamejolt.com/games/she-can-t-control-it/26742

It is a game I made for low-rez jam, the goal was to use a resolution of 32*32 pixels. I used an advantageous zooming system for that. Cute artwork awaits after every level!

What is this about?

Lily is a young girl affected by a horrible virus: everyone she touches turns into a brainwashed zombie and dies of decay several days later. Because of that she doesn't have friends. She lives safely in a research facility where scientists are nice to her; But she doesn't have any friends. One day she breaks out after killing everyone. She still doesn't have any friends. And then she meets Mr Salvador, who is immune to her disease. Will he become her friend?

Controls:
  • Arrow keys: move
  • Space bar: interact/talk
  • Control: control people
  • Hold down control: kill things you control.
The game has an ending but might be missing some explanation chapters.

H

Heat4Life

You could've just put this Thread on Made with GameMaker: Studio IF It is made with GameMaker: Studio. Awesome game though! :D

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
You could've just put this Thread on Made with GameMaker: Studio IF It is made with GameMaker: Studio
And the implication here is...? That it wasn't made with GameMaker? Instead of making veiled accusations either come out and say it, or report the topic and explain why you think that way, but posts like this are not respectful to the OP as they are ambiguous. Say what you mean and mean what you say... ;)

H

Heat4Life

Oh! Sorry! I thought this Thread was posted on the Off-topic... Dang, My brain got rekt that time lol, sorry! :D

Sabnock

Played this while at work for a bit and am intrigued to see where it's going to go with the story so will continue with it tonight.

Looking good.

Played this while at work for a bit and am intrigued to see where it's going to go with the story so will continue with it tonight.

Looking good.
The second half of the games is somewhat of a glorified cutscene anyway :p
If you like stories then yes, this game is for you! Most of the plot comes from an actual roleplay scenario i wrote, and I had it played countless times with different players. Mind your eyes though, the graphics can hurt.

Sabnock

The second half of the games is somewhat of a glorified cutscene anyway :p
If you like stories then yes, this game is for you! Most of the plot comes from an actual roleplay scenario i wrote, and I had it played countless times with different players. Mind your eyes though, the graphics can hurt.

I was going to comment on the GFX but thought i'd leave it until i'd played it properly. An interesting style for sure.

Andy