Shapemorph - puzzle/logic game in development

Hi !
My name is Ersin Bactisa and i'm developing Shapemorph, a 2D puzzle/logic game for android. The project started in May, 2020. I've developed some very little games before, but never released them.
In Shapemorph, you start by being a dot and in each level you have to morph into another shape (a line, a triangle or a square), to get to the green area (finish area).
If the game proves successful upon release, I'll think about releasing it on desktop too.

Here you can watch the last level i designed for the game, together with explanations about how stuff works:
Level 34 demo
And here you can watch another demo i made some months ago, before developing all the components:
Older demo

I'm looking forward to hearing any critics.
For almost daily posts about the game, follow @kokorogames on Instagram.

These are all the graphical assets i have programmed until now:
Shapemorph assets.png

level 51.png

Liquid

cryptic!
opposit of intuitive.
the visuals wont help to understand the game.
the game looks promising but the graphics are horrable and confusing.
the video is too fast...
i understand the first 2 scenes and than it went wild crazy and the text was the only way to understand what the video tried to show.
b well

Liquid

dont get me wrong... its great that you keep up the work and have fun doing your thing. you should feel PROUD of what you do. but i want to give you a chance to see out of my eyes in order to improve (for the case you want to agree on my points, you might want to do it your way, and that is fully ok too)

have a nice day!

dont get me wrong... its great that you keep up the work and have fun doing your thing. you should feel PROUD of what you do. but i want to give you a chance to see out of my eyes in order to improve (for the case you want to agree on my points, you might want to do it your way, and that is fully ok too)

have a nice day!
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, you're right. I didn't put enough thought in making this trailer. It was also my first trailer. If you're interested in trying the game, i have released it in two versions:

1. demo - free, no ads, first 20 levels. - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kokorogames.shapemorphd
2. paid - no ads, 70 levels and more mechanics - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kokorogames.shapemorphfull