Steam Shape Cascade

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
The video in the first post doesn't work, and you have practically zero information about the game. Could you please update the first post with more information and a video that works as well as some screenshots? If you don't put some effort into the topic, is unlikely that people will put any effort into checking out your game... ;)

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Thank you! And for spoilers use the following tags:

Code:
[spoiler]
STUFF HERE
[/spoiler]

Joe Ellis

I like the music, it really suits the game, did you make the music yourself?
One suggestion would be to change the color of the player, cus it does look like a turd with several eyes. But I kind of like that, so I wouldn't say that I'm making a negative feedback or critique. The game does look fun aswell, I'll have to wait until I can afford it

Flaick

The music was composed by Tim Beek.
Thx for suggestion, is useful, i can implement it in the next patch.
Apologize if you can't afford it, but i think i've put a very low price.

Joe Ellis

The music was composed by Tim Beek.
Thx for suggestion, is useful, i can implement it in the next patch.
Apologize if you can't afford it, but i think i've put a very low price.
I was joking about the price, it was a subtle stab at how people expect everything to be free these days, even though everything costs less than a pack of cigarettes ;) If anything the price seems too low, I'd bump it up a couple of dollars, but not too high! otherwise they're gonna have to buy another pack of cigarettes just to calm down about the money they blew if they don't like the game haha
The game looks good though, I really like the general aesthetic and it looks original
I'll have to look up Tim Beek cus the music is really good, especially for the type of game it is

Flaick

Oh ok ;)
For PC/Steam i've made a priced version; but i wanna make a porting to Android (actually is in beta almost playable) and making it free with ads.
The mobile users regrets to buy anything these days :(

Joe Ellis

Yeah I suppose that's fair if it has ads, although people hate ads aswell, so if you made a paid version without ads I bet people would end up buying it if they play it alot. Also it would be good if you released a free demo with about 3 levels, cus it's abit of a gamble to have to buy it to find out if you like it.