Portfolio - Programming Shader and GML programmer available for work

sp202

About Me
Programmer with 6+ years of experience in GM
Staff member on the GameMaker Mentors Discord server
Specialize in graphical effects programming (shaders, surfaces, etc)

Available For
Graphical effect creation, optimization & implementation
Gameplay programming & logic design
Bug fixing, programming advice & tutoring

Portfolio examples can be found below throughout the thread

Payment preferred through PayPal with hourly rates or flat price depending on project, feel free to PM me to discuss if you're interested.

Last edited:
Y

Yo-Blob

I hired sp202 to implement several functions in a game I’m working on. They quoted me the best prices, and were among the quickest and most professional coders I’ve worked with. They kept me in the loop in terms of what was being done; making sure everything was to my satisfaction every step of the way.

Just wanted to throw in my ten cents and recommend sp202 for your programming needs. I will certainly be working with them again in the future.

A very happy customer,

- Yo-Blob

P

Petr Skornok

@sp2020: is there an email address where we can contact you?

W

warbo

Was looking for some help in implementing an inventory and i requested the help of sp202.

sp202 was very approachable and communication was very easy and relaxed. After discussing what i was looking for sp202 proceeded with the task and got back to me within hours. sp202 made a relatively complicated task (for me) really simple.

I have been stuck on adding an inventory for a long time, i just could never get my head around it but with the help of sp202 and the completed project i am now able to jump the hurdle and finally continue on.

sp202 has also agreed to continue helping with any issues that i have as long as they are not complicated, fair enough i think!

Communication: 10/10
Time to completion: 10/10
Price: Fair

I would highly recommend sp202 for any programming work you are looking for.#

I will for sure be using sp202 services again.

P

Petr Skornok

I have a pleasant experience working with @sp202 on some separate visual tweaks and features for our game. Quick to respond and deliver

Looking forward to collaborating further.

Joe Ellis

If you posted pics of stuff you've done on here I bet more people would get interested,
If you do I'll happily delete this comment, just trying to help out with the advertizational side

sp202

I've got examples of my work in the spoiler of the original post, or do you mean besides what's already in there?

@sp202 was a blast to work with. He worked on two separate projects for me and both of them were completed to spec. He asks good questions, and his code is well-commented and well-formatted. I would definitely work with him again and he comes highly recommended.

G

graysonZ80

@sp202 was very professional and delivered the code as requested. He worked very efficiently and his code integrated well with our project. Highly recommended.

B

BernardDulcet

I have hired sp202 for my interactive game project that I am working on my thesis. I wanted a specific structural and systematic behaviours for my NPCs found in the game. Sp202, was very reliable, constantly updating me with the progress of his work and most importantly is that I was always kept in the loop, with constant communication and feedback. The requests I had were all filled during the work and some changes that were asked were done with no hassle.

I definately recommend the service because it was top notch! thank you.

A satisified client,

Bernard

Neverday

They were professional, quick to deliver the shader I wanted, and fulfilled all of my requirements for it. Would definitely hire again.

scorpafied

I commissioned sp202 for a reasonable sized amount of code on a "scorched earth" like artillery game.

He works so fast compared to anyone else ive worked with. And is reasonable priced. And i liked how good of a grasp he had with my code which felt immediate btw.

Would reccommend to anyone considering hiring him.

Mr Errorz

I contracted sp202 to help w/ some aspects of my game, I was very pleased by his ethics and professionalism, can highly recommend him to anyone seeking help on their project.

D

Drizzle

Nice! I am thinking of hiring a tutor, but I would like to share my project and maybe hire you as a programmer instead?

Add me on discord mrsmith1987#6682

J

Jacob Dubbe

Hey, looking for a programmer. My discord is Kur0kage#7281. Also sent you a conversation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

S

Stranger

I hired sp202 to work on the foundation for a turn-based combat feature for my game. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He stuck with every meeting we scheduled and was able to do the work in a timely manner. He made it easy to work with even though we are on opposite sides of the planet. I was given constant updates and was helped with any and all issues/questions I had(I had a lot). His code is clean and clear and he added plenty of comments to help me understand and work with his code. He even finished slightly under budget! I would highly recommend him and would gladly work with him again.