• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Server Error on YOYO Games website

D

Dent98

Hi, I was trying to sign in on the YOYO Games website I always get a server error. I'm trying to download the software as a free trial but I can't log in to download the software.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
What kind of server error are we talking about? Please provide as much information as possible. Where are you trying to sign in? What is the error you are receiving?

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
Did your password contain any characters that are now illegal? Lots of people got stuck on that after the big server upgrade a bunch of months ago.

D

Dent98

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 12.10.58 am.png
So I put my details into this log in screen then
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 12.11.22 am.png
This pops up every time.
What kind of server error are we talking about? Please provide as much information as possible. Where are you trying to sign in? What is the error you are receiving?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
You're being redirected to your profile page, so chances are you'll have to change your profile settings according to one of the required update waves' standards. Try logging in on a different browser or device to complete this step.