• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android SERIOUS HELP WITH AN ANDROID DEV

jazzzar

guys, sorry for a (maybe) clickbait title but, i currently have a total of 14 orders on google play store, 5/14 got canceled, i mean most of them got canceled immediately and some after like an hour and a half or something like that, is there a real reason behind it? i mean i really don't know what the problem is, let's say my game sucks, but most got canceled at the same time they got ordered or after some minutes, is this normal to get 5/ total 14 canceled ?
Thanks
Reda.

Genetix

That is the real question - is it actually the game, or some kind of technical issue happening. Have to look for a pattern or see if it continues, could have been the same user (Not sure if you have that info yet) having problems repeatedly.

jazzzar

That is the real question - is it actually the game, or some kind of technical issue happening. Have to look for a pattern or see if it continues, could have been the same user (Not sure if you have that info yet) having problems repeatedly.
ok i'll tell you some details, after first 5 successful purchases, a cancel occurred, only 5 minutes between order deliver and canceling, than got an order, than two cancels after that one, one after 9 minutes, the other after exactly 5 minutes,than got an order, than a cancel after it, this one happened at 10:50AM, ordered and canceled before even a minute passed, got two orders, than the final cancel, which happened after an hour and 20 minutes after purchase, so what do you think the problem is?

RangerX

People can easily abuse Steam refund system. It shouldn't mean much about your game. Its not since long enough your game is there to strike a real comparison or make a real link "my game is good or bad".
I just think people must cancel alot of games.

jazzzar

People can easily abuse Steam refund system. It shouldn't mean much about your game. Its not since long enough your game is there to strike a real comparison or make a real link "my game is good or bad".
I just think people must cancel alot of games.
Ok man, thanks for the help :)