• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Sequences/Moments missing functionality

Shut

I've been using sequences for a while now and so far it definitely seems like a great addition.

However, I'm not sure if it's a bug or a missing feature yet to be added, but when adding a moment to the timeline and choosing/attaching a function there is no way to add arguments to that function. Because of that, it's basically useless right now.

Can anyone from YoYo confirm if it's a bug or if there any plans to include arguments in upcoming updates?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Anything that needs attention from YoYo Games is better off going through the helpdesk, as that is monitored by YYG staff while this community isn't.

Shut

Anything that needs attention from YoYo Games is better off going through the helpdesk, as that is monitored by YYG staff while this community isn't.
I've submitted a ticket through the helpdesk, but since YYG staff is also active here from time to time I thought it wouldn't hurt to try here as well.