• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Audio Seeking Voice Actors for Small Simple Phrases

B

Biddum

Hello,

I am working on a project that has a variety of playable characters and I want to add a bit of charm by having a few phrases for each one. I am seeking these to be a "cartoony" voice. Right now I am seeking unpaid volunteers, but your name will be in the credits as Voice Actor. I you have a portfolio for voice acting, I may be willing to pay depending on your rates.

Phrases:
"Yum!" or "Yummy!"
"Good Choice!"
"Owch!" or "Oh no" or "Wahh!"

I am seeking both male and female voices. Please post or PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Joe
Biddum

A

AutofillApocalypse

Hello! Is this position still open? I can do a wide range of voices (Cute anime girl, seductive woman, young boy [like Ash Ketchum], etc.), and I'd be more than willing to volunteer my time to this project. I can email you an audition reel if you'd like to hear exactly what I can do.
Thanks,
AutofillApocalypse