• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer Seeking programmer for in game mechanics

T

TomLili

Paid gig.

I need a programmer to create the mechanics of the game. These mechanics include:

Walking, jumping, running, ledge grab, grabbing & swinging on rope, character lever activation, character sliding down slop. This also includes moving walls, and moving spikes though I may be able to do this.

I will be doing all the rest, animation, level design, backgrounds and such.

Project should take within a month to finish then market for sale on steam & amazon before the holiday season. This is a platform game.

The mechanics of running, jumping, walking prototype is finished but needs a professional touch up in mechanics and organization of code.

The ideal candidate will need to know how to organize the mechanics so everything in engine is easy to use.

You will be dealing with me, an experience marketer and game designer who has sold tens of thousands of units before but going solo with my own project this time around.

Will be using game maker 8,

Email me at [email protected] With offer

Last edited by a moderator: