• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist Seeking 2D Artist for Metroidvania-Style Platformer

W

Will

Hello,

I have been working on a game for about eight months now. While the core gameplay is complete and I'm starting to move onto level design and story implementation, I would like to get started on the game's final artwork.

The project assets include:
  • Various projectiles for the main character (keep in mind that the majority of these are recolors of a single sprite, however most will also have a few frames to them)
  • One main character with standard animations (running, jumping, falling, etc.)
  • 20-or-so different enemy types. 30+ counting recolors.
  • 6 Bosses
  • 5 NPC characters with a single idle animation
  • Items/Powerups
  • Some simple effect animations
  • Environment Items
I am also seeking UI and tileset artists.

While I am no artist myself, I do have a few sketches of the main character I've designed. I am open to change, however.

I am flexible with payment options and rates are negotiable. Please respond here and/or send me a PM with examples of your work if you are interested. I am open to different styles. Bonus points if you are willing or able to produce sprites with colors as seen in the majority of images seen here (a lot of pinks/blues/bright colors). This is not required by any means.

A

amantino

Hey Will,

I'd like to apply for this.

My porfolio is:
amantinopixel.wordpress.com

I already worked on a project like this (complete graphics for the project) : http://www.monoplexgames.com/golden-hour/

If you're interested please contact me via the email stated on the portfolio page.