• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Security Zone

yvodlyn

It was a peaceful day where places on earth began to self-destruct ...[ To Be Developed ]

Max, a person like the others, to escape danger, must enter portals. However, to be able to open a portal, he must collect all the diamonds that are in the place. Max has to find the diamonds before the time leaves. Will he be able to escape danger?[ To Be Developed ]

Capture.PNG jg.PNG

Last edited:

Toque

Very cool. I’m only on my phone but I thought “the bullets are odd”.

Great stuff.

There is a great video. GDC “Game feel”. You might find it interesting

D

Deleted member 16767

Hi. Your game looks nice. Did you make the buttons like some kind of feature for twitch viewers to look at what buttons the streamer presses? To get your game seen on twitch is pretty hard, I'd focus first and foremost on the gameplay and then make some twitch stuff when your game rises in popularity.

Edit: Oh, nvm, I saw "touch buttons" later. xD

yvodlyn

Hi. Your game looks nice. Did you make the buttons like some kind of feature for twitch viewers to look at what buttons the streamer presses? To get your game seen on twitch is pretty hard, I'd focus first and foremost on the gameplay and then make some twitch stuff when your game rises in popularity.

Edit: Oh, nvm, I saw "touch buttons" later. xD
Yeah they are touch buttons.