Searching for something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ethian

Greetings.

Nowadays i feel sick of what i use to distract by myself and i want to use something else instead besides what i use to enjoy... the problem is i don't know what to use... so, help me please?

Obligatory Requirements:
  • Must be free of foul language and s*xual content.
  • Must be rated more than 3 stars, never less than 3 stars.
  • Nevermind if isn't little know.
Optional Requirements:
  • It must include something so good i can enjoy feeling good with nuts goners.
  • It includes a nuts goner.

Last edited:
M

Misu

Sooo... you are asking for "any idea" on how to keep your mind sane focus when you work on your game, correct?

In that case, most of our suggestions would mostly be experimental to you and unpredictable on being the right requirements you asking for since you are asking for some aspects that are really subjective.

What I am saying is that whatever I provide may not be exactly what fits your requirements but can be something worth trying if you actually like.

What I do to pass time and avoid distraction from my surroundings while working on a project is to listen to some live stream music online (my preference is lofi hip hop) :)

E

ethian

Sooo... you are asking for "any idea" on how to keep your mind sane focus when you work on your game, correct?
It seems like i didn't explained the things correctly...
The album "A Night at the Opera" by QUEEN is without foul language or s*xual content, Freddie is quite the nuts goner and it's 5-star quality music.
What an example! Thanks! (Laughs!)

E

ethian

It seems like i didn't explained the things correctly...
Now i'll explain the things correctly.
I'm now sick of still using what i use currently when i'm bored... so, i came here for search for something of that category... as long as it isn't something i saw before, now, read the requirements from adove.
Also, something for get more ideas for my game isn't necesary, the thing i'm searching for, is something that i'll use when i'm bored while working on my game... in times out of the work... renember i can't keep working on my game forever, i have restrictions on using my computer.

E

ethian

The first section of this thread was updated, now help me with the topic of this thread, please.

PlayerOne

Some good music youtubers like danbull and miracle of sound produce awesome music. I highly recomend that.

E

ethian

i wnt you guys to make a game with liek 3000 nuts goners so its good
What an idea!
A game called : "The Nuts Goner"
At the Libary:
"Nuts Goners are loveable male characters that make you feel something on the stomatch and with this, you go nuts..."
Nuts Goners are the men. Nuts Goners' fans are boys and girls...
Well... someone can make this idea reality besides me, please?

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
I wasn't sure at the beginning. But after watching a few scenes, I realize we've seen this movie before.

Status
Not open for further replies.