Searching for Criticism On Noob Game

OnLashoc

I’d start with posting a video and some screenshots first then provide a link upon requests.

Sorry to be skeptical, but I just went through having my identity stolen. I’m sure others are skeptical as well being you only have 1 post and this is it along with a link... screams scammer.

Just giving you some honest feedback.

Onnie

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
I suggest posting a topic in the Work in Progress forum, as that's the correct place to post game demos and gather feedback - please make sure to include more info about the game, including a detailed description, screenshots and the download link, directly in the topic, though, as I have to agree that their absence does give off a rather shady look (as well as because all of these are required in that forum).

The forum with a way too long title, also known as GDDAP, is the right place to post if you're looking for feedback centered around the design of specific game mechanics, phases of development or publishing.

The Programming forum is for code questions, not for game feedback, so if you have any questions about specific parts of code in your game, post ahead in this topic! Otherwise, please head over to the WIP forum and let me know that this one is no longer needed so I can lock it. (If you prefer it to be deleted so your post history doesn't start off with a discussion whether your game is a scam or not, that's fine by me too.)

Last edited:

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
I’d start with posting a video and some screenshots first then provide a link upon requests.

Sorry to be skeptical, but I just went through having my identity stolen. I’m sure others are skeptical as well being you only have 1 post and this is it along with a link... screams scammer.

Just giving you some honest feedback.

Onnie
I agree but the link is to google docs which I doubt will ask you for you credit card information

OnLashoc

Oh yea, where's this link take you? I know and understand his link is harmless but the setup was not good if he's looking for people to check it out.

http://www.google.com

I know and understand his link is harmless but the setup was not good if he's looking for people to check it out.

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
Oh yea, where's this link take you? I know and understand his link is harmless but the setup was not good if he's looking for people to check it out.

http://www.google.com

I know and understand his link is harmless but the setup was not good if he's looking for people to check it out.
if you hover your mouse over the link it says where it goes, inspecting it in console does so as well ;)