• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Searching for a motivated team to build an awesome game! :)

Jochum

Hi everyone

Last summer holiday I bought Gamemaker Studio 2. Since then, I've been actively learning about the program and I'm currently working on a large game together with a friend of mine. Besides this game, I would love to set up a community that all help to work on 1 project!

We'll try to build as professional and most enjoyable a game as possible. That will be the mindset we use while developing the game. This game won't be focused on making a lot of money, but on being an enjoyable game!

You can sign in to join the team until April 5, 2018, by contacting me via Steam.
April 6 and 7 we'll discuss with all the participants all the details regarding the game, such as:
- Genre
- Art style
- Individual Roles

If we decide together that we want to sell the game for a price we'll split the monthly earnings depending on how many efforts has been spending on the game individually.

It would be great to see some new developers and designers, if you're interested to help or if you have any questions left, feel free to contact me via Steam.

Kind Regards,
SirGoose

Ps.
We do not have any rules, you can be young or old, experienced or a starter, everyone is welcome to help!

Last edited: