• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Scrollbar Issues

So, I just started playing with Studio 2, and so far, one of the things that bugs me is how the various scroll bars seems to work. Specifically, if I click somewhere on the scroll bar where the main scroll button isn't, I expect the scroll bar to scroll toward that direction, which works, but not when you click close to the button. To show what I mean, see this image:

If I click on the red dot the arrow is pointing to, nothing happens, but it will correctly scroll down if I were to click well below the main "button" (or whatever you want to call it), or if there were more room. Can this be changed? This really disrupts my work flow.

Edit: Updated the image. The yellow dot/arrow now points to an example of where clicking will work as expected.

Last edited: