• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

HTML5 Screen upside down in a port of game using views to 2.0

G

Gamely

It works in windows test but on html5 everything is upside down.
Also an object I have to track the pointer for debugging.
It's a known issue of some kind?
I have implemented a lot of fix in 1.x as windows and html5 doesn't map 1 to 1 but before to try any combination of them on and off I wanted to reach some developer to understand what can be the cause.
I ' still yelling at 1.x as the last update completely broke my dynamic resolution system on html5 always based on these fixes.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
This is a known bug with the HTML5 module and will be fixed in a future update. Sorry for the inconvenience....

G

Gamely

This is a known bug with the HTML5 module and will be fixed in a future update. Sorry for the inconvenience....
Thanks for your answer It was driving me crazy as I was trying to figure out.
I had a bad morning today due to my views going bad both on 2.0 and 1.9 last update.
Then 1.4 saved the day.