• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

3D Screen Resolution and Room size

K

Keyos

I have a question :) I want to have resolution in game the same as the windows resolution but... i know only one option... changing room size but... I want to have ex. 1366x768 resolution in game and room size 4000x3500. the idea is to have constant resolution affected by screen resolution not by room size. I want to have different room sizes. Sorry for my language but I can't easly explain my problem :D

W

winampw

You can try to go in fullscreen in global game settings, but in views, you should put in port to screen to 1366x768

K

Keyos

Thanks :D I didnt saw the first option in views and it didnt worked fot the first time but now its OK. Thanks for your help :)

RangerX

If your room sets the size of what you see on screen its because you did not enable views.
The first thing to do is to use views. Bear in my that your view is your resolution. And then you scale the game up with the application surface
I know its foreign language but that's the basic logic.