Screen recording software?

Y

YuliaM

MY machine doesn't have decent graphic cards from AMD or Nvidia, so their freeware is unavailable. I've tried OBS on my Windows 7, but it seems a little bit laggy and the settings seem so hard for me? Since I haven't found any easy to use free game recorder, now I'm in a dilemma on what game recorder to purchase, RecMaster, FBX, Bandicam... any suggestion here???

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
MY machine doesn't have decent graphic cards from AMD or Nvidia
There's your problem. You can't expect good performance out of any screen recording software if you don't even have a graphics card. That means all recording will have to either be done on your processor's integrated graphics card (if it has one) or directly on your processor, both of which will be horrendously slow.

Purchase a graphics card, not screen recording software. No software, free or paid, will be able to replace hardware bandwidth and horsepower. After that, OBS will do the job just fine, on top of being free.

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
bandi cam is free with a water mark and easy to use with minimal pc usage

Y

YuliaM

There's your problem. You can't expect good performance out of any screen recording software if you don't even have a graphics card. That means all recording will have to either be done on your processor's integrated graphics card (if it has one) or directly on your processor, both of which will be horrendously slow.

Purchase a graphics card, not screen recording software. No software, free or paid, will be able to replace hardware bandwidth and horsepower. After that, OBS will do the job just fine, on top of being free.
Thanks for your advice, yeah I think I will get a card in the near future

OBS is free and you can change the settings of what you are recording e.g. your actual window resolution, the OBS software settings and find a good combo. You just got to learn how to use it.