1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Audio Scipio Africanus II, Pro-Bono Amateur Composer

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Scipio Africanus II, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Scipio Africanus II

Scipio Africanus II Member

Hello, I am an amateur video game composer, and fairly new to the GameMaker community. I am here to do free work for smaller, similarly amateur projects.

I primarily use is MuseScore 3 for composition, and I specialize in standard symphonic music (however I am also capable of composing in other styles).

At time of writing, I have not composed for any games, but I have composed multiple pieces for fun. Below is the link to a sample of some of my work:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1XPoE5FRqh0-Z3QIEkiBPJLUoGluzwXco

These pieces give good examples of me composing for smaller ensembles, however, I could compose larger pieces.

If interested, or if you want more information, either leave a comment or send an email to scipioafricanusiicomposer@gmail.com.

2. zendraw

zendraw Member

what is your discord, i have a project that you can make music for. also can you make sound effects?

3. Scipio Africanus II

Scipio Africanus II Member

My discord is scipioafricanusii#5233

I haven't really done sound effects before, but we can discuss that over discord.