Android ScaleUp

K

Kingkaneel

Thanks to the amazing game maker community and their help on fora i was able to make this awsome app. Although it's not really a game in the traditional sense it makes practicing guitar scales a lot more fun (for me and a few others at least!). I encourage everyone (guitarist or not) to check it out to see what game maker is capable of. i've provided a few screenshots with key features and a link!

I feel obligated to tell the other reason i made this app, i applied for a computer science oriented college to start next summer and made this as a portfolio piece as well. As i don't have a formal coding background i need to prove my prior efforts in writing/ learning code. I believe i can enroll thanks to the way Game Maker Thaught me to think! (I've started learning java and i'm picking it up very quickly!) So huge Shout Out to everyone here!

I would be very happy with feedback on my app and tips for learning new stuff as well!
The app is completely free and can be downloaded from the google play store at:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KevinG.ScaleUp

I encourage everyone to check it out and leave honest ratings and feedback!
Feel free to PM me with questions about the code i used for certain parts or other related questions!

Screenshot 1 Phone.jpg screenshot 2 phone.jpg screenshot 3 phone.jpg screenshot 4 phone.jpg