• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

HTML5 Scale game in itch.io page?

correojon

I´m making a 320x180px game in HTML5. I want it ot be playable directly int he web page in itch.io, but this resolution makes the game too small. However, I can´t find a way to properly scale the game. In the itch.io´s game page you have to set the size of the game, but if I set it to something bigger, like 640x360px the game just shows a black border around it. When testing locallly I can get the game to scale even to fullscreen with F10, but this does nothing once I upload it to itch...I´ve managed to scale the game but the top-left corner appears centered on the screen and the game screen bleeds out of the bottom borders.

Can anyone help me?

correojon

And of course short after posting this I find a way to do it :/

If anyone has the same problem, I just set the view_hport and view_vport to my desired values (in my case 640x360px), left the view sizes like the game (320x180), set the game in itch to the same size and it worked perfectly. The game scales to 640x360px perfectly now :)