Safety discussion thread

Besides an arizona bark scorpion and life threatening allergic reactions and life threatening allergic reaction
what other venom of a creature that lives in North United States of America can cause me life threatening harm the first time his or her venom is injected into me an adult male human?

G

Guest User

can bears be venomous? cus i hear yall got bears up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
An arachnid is an eight legged creature.

What will happen to me Fira777 on YouTube if I get venom injected by North America's most venomous arachnid but I do not get any medical help at all?

K

Kenjiro

Hibba dibba da dibba do.

G

Guest User

eugh, it doesn't really matter to me, though, i disdain spiders regardless of their ability to to kill me.

B

Blazing

You really have to go out of your way to get bit/stung by venemous North American wildlife (unless it's yellow jackets). Unlike Australia, common sense usually keeps you safe out here. I've had more pain and suffering from my mosquito allergy due to living in a suburban oasis than from living in bark scorpion heaven in the middle of a state known for having killer bees, a zillion rattlesnake species, and the continent's only venemous lizard species.

I'd say if OP is that stupid, go poke a yellow jacket and then roll in some poison ivy. You will get plenty of pain and suffering from that and both are everywhere out here.

G

Guest User

actually, i have a better idea, for !!SCIENCE!!

i mean, yain't going to be bit by a single brown widow. they live in colonies after all.
so just find a tree that has a decent distribution of all the "big uglies" like yellow sac, wolf, hobo, recluse, whatever since they all like to hang out together for some reason and stick your hand in to see if you survive.

also babies lack venom regulation. so bonus points for doing it after spider mating season.