Securely save data on your user's devices!
Whether you are used to using INI files or are looking for a more complicated solution to encrypt data structures this extension will cater to your needs.
- Fully encrypted and unrecognizable INI files or regular data (see modes below)
- Tamper proof mechanism ensures data cannot be changed
- Prevents users from sharing save files & data
- Can be used to store IAP data and much more
- More compressed than an INI (smaller filesize)
- Compatible with all exports
- Choice of RC4 (default) or 128-bit AES (sold separately) for encryption!
To fully encrypt and make your INI files tamper-proof, all you have to do is prefix all "ini_*" functions in your project with "safe_", and change ini_open(filename) to safe_ini_open(filename, key) where key is a random string of letters that is used to encrypt your INI file. This is all that is required.
If you need more flexibility when you are saving data, safe_save will take a ds_map and a filename and write it to the disk fully encrypted with built in tamper-proofing. It will fully save and reconstitute all embedded data structures as well.
There are examples of both modes in use included.