• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android RunnerActivity Error type 3

yvodlyn

helo!
When I publish my game on play store, It gave me this error message when I try to download it from the store:

Can not install the application. The application "Bright Color" can not be installed. [...] (error code: -505)

I ask you if this error is caused because of this message the I get on the compiler from game maker?:
C:\Users\yvodl\OneDrive\Documents\color.apk: 1 file pushed. 1.9 MB/s (25210589 bytes in 12.965s)
pkg: /data/local/tmp/color.apk Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_DUPLICATE_PERMISSION perm=com.oki.babyphone.permission.C2D_MESSAGE pkg=com.chronosIII.remakepong] "C:\Emplacement\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb" shell am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n com.chronosIII.colorbright/.RunnerActivity

Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cmp=com.chronosIII.colorbright/.RunnerActivity } Error type 3 Error: Activity class {com.chronosIII.colorbright/com.chronosIII.colorbright.RunnerActivity} does not exist. Create finished: 21:26:23

And what this means???
[INSTALL_FAILED_DUPLICATE_PERMISSION perm=com.oki.babyphone.permission.C2D_MESSAGE pkg=com.chronosIII.remakepong]

Did someone has a solution?

Thxt!!!!

Last edited:

Gamer-15

Hey,

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution? Or maybe someone else has an idea why this is happening.
When I run the game on my moto g4 there is no problem, but when I try it on my moto g1 I am also getting the error type 3 message.

I have the same problem. Whenever I try to install the second application on the phone, it tells me the permission error. I do not know the impact of this my action, however I entered the manifest.xlm file and delete the tags that inform com.oki.babyphone.permission.C2D_MESSAGE. The application compiled and this time it was installed normally on the device. File Location: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ GameMaker \ Android \ runner \ ProjectFiles \ src \ main

[ 98%] /data/local/tmp/20180207_V02 - Go Blocks.apk
[ 99%] /data/local/tmp/20180207_V02 - Go Blocks.apk
[100%] /data/local/tmp/20180207_V02 - Go Blocks.apk
C:\Users\jorge\Saved Games\Game Maker\01 - Projetos\Astrold Jump\02 - APKs\new\20180207_V02 - Go Blocks.apk: 1 file pushed. 3.8 MB/s (9605584 bytes in 2.421s)
pkg: /data/local/tmp/20180207_V02 - Go Blocks.apk Success "C:\Users\jorge\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb" shell am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n com.jv_ti_development.go_blocks/.RunnerActivity