• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Runner crashes

U

UltraSwing

Hello, I'm using the latest IDE and Runtime (IDE: v2.2.5.481 Runtime: v2.2.5.378), whenever I run a game after a couple of seconds the runner will crash and nothing displays an error message, there doesn't seem to be any issues with the code so I have a feeling this is the runner, is there anyway to fix this?

Attachments

flyinian

Until someone else comes along to give you direct help,

1. Try running the IDE with a fresh project. Could be the project.

2. Backup any saves you currently have, just in case.

3. Double check the lastest version of the IDE.

4. Uninstall the IDE and do a fresh install.

5. Contact yoyo games customer service/other.

U

UltraSwing

thanks for the reply, I reinstalled the software on a different drive and it seems to be working now. Thank you