• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Run only saves

M

Martin New

After the first install and being frustrated with the white screen of agony, I updated the virtual studio files and then re-installed GMS2. So now the problem is that after spending time to develop a small working game (sprites and a movement script), when I try to run the game the output window says that the game has been saved ... that's it! Nothing builds.
Yes, I have a licence for desktop and have looked for the site change entry that has been causing problems for others. Not the problem.
I'm running Win10 Pro 64bit
3770k 32gigs ram on ssd's

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I also have licenced MC GMS1.4 installed.

M

Martin New

Issue Resolved

Deleted all GMS2 data files and reg entries.

Re-installed.

Working